- Book car hire with Alamo & get Viator discount code
- Save 10% on US attractions & excursions with Viator
- Offer available to UK residents only
Omaha weather in March 2020
- 99°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- -3-3°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5151 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The March weather guide for Omaha, Nebraska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Omaha in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 9°C in Omaha in March, falling to -3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Omaha in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Omaha in March - that's 56% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Omaha in March?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Omaha in March and the average monthly rainfall is 51mm.
Omaha sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Omaha in March 2020. Select a month to view Omaha sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:57||18:15|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||07:33||19:32|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||07:08||19:49|
- Save an EXTRA 10% on shared airport shuttle transfers
- Book shared transfers at 90 airports worldwide
- Enter GO Airport Shuttle discount code when searching
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's warm in Nebraska in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Nebraska in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.