- Find cheapest air fares from popular airlines & OTAs
- Compare prices from BA, Virgin Atlantic, Jet2, Easyjet & more
- Find the cheapest time to fly & where to book online
Jefferson City weather in March 2020
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7575 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The March weather guide for Jefferson City, Missouri shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Jefferson City in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 13°C in Jefferson City in March, falling to 1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Jefferson City in March?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Jefferson City in March - that's 53% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Jefferson City in March?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Jefferson City in March and the average monthly rainfall is 75mm.
Jefferson City sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Jefferson City in March 2020. Select a month to view Jefferson City sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:40||18:02|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||07:17||19:17|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:54||19:32|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's warm in Missouri in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Missouri in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.