- Book car hire in the USA for 7 days & pay for just 5
- Offer available to UK residents only
- No hidden charges or credit card fees apply
Baltimore weather in March 2020
- 1212°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9898 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 44°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Baltimore, Maryland shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Baltimore weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Baltimore in March is a cool 12°C (54°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 2°C (36°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 58% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 98mm (3.9 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 10 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (5 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Baltimore in March is 4°C (39°F).
Baltimore sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Baltimore in March 2020. Select a month to view Baltimore sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:38||17:59|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||07:15||19:15|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:52||19:30|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Discover more about the USA
More Maryland destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details