- Save an EXTRA 10% on private car transfers & taxis
- Book Sedan, SUV or Limo at 90 airports worldwide
- Enter GO Airport Shuttle discount code when searching
Shreveport weather in March 2020
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9696 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The March weather guide for Shreveport, Louisiana shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Shreveport in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Shreveport in March, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Shreveport in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Shreveport in March - that's 57% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Shreveport in March?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Shreveport in March and the average monthly rainfall is 96mm.
Shreveport sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Shreveport in March 2020. Select a month to view Shreveport sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:42||18:13|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||07:23||19:24|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||07:04||19:35|
- Browse the latest offers on Candlewood Suites
- Save with hotel offers, package deals & online discounts
- Book hotels in the USA, Canada & Mexico
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Louisiana in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Louisiana in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.