- Browse Holiday Inn Express hotels in USA
- Book cheap hotels in across the United States
- Check for special offers & best available rates
Cedar Rapids weather in March 2020
- 77°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- -3-3°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5858 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The March weather guide for Cedar Rapids, Iowa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Cedar Rapids weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Cedar Rapids in March is a cold 7°C (45°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a very cold -3°C (27°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 56% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 58mm (2.3 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 10 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (4 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Cedar Rapids sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Cedar Rapids in March 2020. Select a month to view Cedar Rapids sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:41||17:58|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||07:16||19:15|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:50||19:32|
- Find cheap flights to Iowa with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Discover more about the USA
More Iowa destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details