- Save 50% on Sunday night on weekend stays
- Arrive on Thursday, Friday or Saturday to get discount
- Participating hotels in the Caribbean & Americas
Idaho weather in March 2020
- 1212°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- -1-1°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3232 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The March weather guide for Idaho, represented by Boise, shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Idaho weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Idaho in March is a cool 12°C (54°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a very cold -1°C (30°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 64% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 32mm (1.3 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 10 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (4 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The weather in Idaho in March is represented by Boise.
Idaho sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Idaho in March 2020. Select a month to view Idaho sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The Idaho sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Boise.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||07:20||18:34|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||07:54||19:53|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||07:27||20:11|
- Save up to 15% on Avis car hire for USA
- Offer available at participating locations in the USA
- Plus receive 25-65% discount on designer shopping
- Travel before 28th February 2020 (inclusive)
Discover more about the USA
More Idaho destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details