- Find low prices on flights to Georgia
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Savannah weather in March 2020
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 101101 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Savannah, Georgia (USA) shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Savannah sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Savannah in March 2020. Select a month to view Savannah sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:51||18:22|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||07:33||19:34|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||07:13||19:44|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Georgia in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Georgia in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.