- Pre-book Atlanta car hire online & save
- FREE additional driver available for Atlanta Airport
- Plus FREE breakdown assistance on all US rentals
Atlanta weather in March 2020
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 140140 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The March weather guide for Atlanta, Georgia (USA) shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Atlanta sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Atlanta in March 2020. Select a month to view Atlanta sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||07:05||18:35|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||07:46||19:47|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||07:26||19:58|
- Save on hotel stays in Atlanta, Georgia with Hilton
- Browse available hotels on a map to find the perfect location
- Book online with Hilton Hotels for the lowest price
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Georgia in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Georgia in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.