- Save up to 15% on Avis car hire for USA
- Offer available at participating locations in the USA
- Plus receive 25-65% discount on designer shopping
- Travel before 28th February 2020 (inclusive)
Laguna Beach weather in March 2020
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5858 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 1515°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Laguna Beach, California shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Laguna Beach in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Laguna Beach in March, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Laguna Beach in March?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Laguna Beach in March - that's 71% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Laguna Beach in March?
The average sea temperature around Laguna Beach in March is 15°C.
Does it rain in Laguna Beach in March?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Laguna Beach in March and the average monthly rainfall is 58mm.
Laguna Beach sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Laguna Beach in March 2020. Select a month to view Laguna Beach sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:19||17:48|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:59||19:00|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:39||19:11|
- Check recommended holidays & tours to California
- Narrow offers by holiday style & departure airport
- Includes Titan Travel's VIP door-to-door travel service
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about California
Where's hot in California in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in California in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Death Valley
- Los Angeles
- Beverly Hills
- Santa Monica
- San Diego
- Santa Barbara
- Palm Springs
- San Francisco
- Big Sur
- Lake Tahoe
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.