- Save at least 20% on participating IHG hotels
- Book summer hotel stays at least 3 days in advance
- Travel before 15th September 2019 (inclusive)
Hot Springs weather in March 2020
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 121121 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The March weather guide for Hot Springs, Arkansas shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Hot Springs weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Hot Springs in March is a comfortable 19°C (66°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 5°C (41°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 62% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 121mm (4.8 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 10 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be high (6 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Hot Springs sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Hot Springs in March 2020. Select a month to view Hot Springs sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:41||18:09|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||07:21||19:21|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||07:00||19:33|
- Explore top offers on Candlewood Suites in the USA
- Find hotels in New York, Houston & across the USA
- Book apartment-style suites for short & long stays
Discover more about the USA
More Arkansas destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details