- Book Alamo Gold in the USA & get FREE additional driver
- Prepay online & save up to £45 a week
- Alamo Gold is only available to UK residents
Fort Smith weather in March 2020
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 105105 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The March weather guide for Fort Smith, Arkansas shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Fort Smith weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Fort Smith in March is a comfortable 17°C (63°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 4°C (39°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 57% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 105mm (4.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 10 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be high (6 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Fort Smith sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Fort Smith in March 2020. Select a month to view Fort Smith sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:47||18:14|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||07:26||19:27|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||07:05||19:39|
- Save an EXTRA 10% on shared airport shuttle transfers
- Book shared transfers at 90 airports worldwide
- Enter GO Airport Shuttle discount code when searching
Discover more about the USA
More Arkansas destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details