- Book car hire in the USA for 7 days & pay for just 5
- Offer available to UK residents only
- No hidden charges or credit card fees apply
Yuma weather in March 2020
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 66 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The March weather guide for Yuma, Arizona shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Yuma weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Yuma in March is a warm 26°C (79°F) with low heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 10°C (50°F). There are usually 11 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 89% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 6mm (0.2 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 2 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be high (7 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Yuma sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Yuma in March 2020. Select a month to view Yuma sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||07:05||18:36|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:47||18:48|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:27||18:58|
- Browse latest holiday offers & last minute deals
- Book holidays departing soon & school holidays
- Plus find holidays based on preferred budget
Discover more about the USA
More Arizona destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details