- Book flights to Phoenix from the UK with Virgin Atlantic
- Depart from London Heathrow Airport
- Join Flying Club & earn miles with every booking
Phoenix weather in March 2020
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2626 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The March weather guide for Phoenix, Arizona shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Phoenix weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Phoenix in March is a warm 24°C (75°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 8°C (46°F). There are usually 10 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 85% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 26mm (1.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 4 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be high (6 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Phoenix sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Phoenix in March 2020. Select a month to view Phoenix sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:56||18:26|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:37||18:38|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:17||18:49|
- Save on hotel stays in Phoenix, Arizona with Hilton
- Browse available hotels on a map to find the perfect location
- Book online with Hilton Hotels for the lowest price
Discover more about the USA
More Arizona destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details