- Save an EXTRA 10% on shared airport shuttle transfers
- Book shared transfers at 90 airports worldwide
- Enter GO Airport Shuttle discount code when searching
Grand Canyon weather in March 2020
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- -2-2°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3232 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The March weather guide for Grand Canyon, Arizona shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Grand Canyon weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Grand Canyon in March is a comfortable 14°C (57°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a very cold -2°C (28°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 75% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 32mm (1.3 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 6 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be high (6 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Grand Canyon sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Grand Canyon in March 2020. Select a month to view Grand Canyon sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:58||18:24|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:37||18:37|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:15||18:50|
- Save up to 15% on Avis car hire for Canada
- Offer available at participating locations in Canada
- Travel before 28th February 2020 (inclusive)
Discover more about the USA
More Arizona destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details