- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Deadhorse weather in March 2020
- -19-19°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- -28-28°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 44 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
- -2-2°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Deadhorse, Alaska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Deadhorse weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Deadhorse in March is a very cold -19°C (-2°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a very cold -28°C (-18°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 55% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 4mm (0.2 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 4 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be low (1 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Deadhorse in March is -2°C (28°F).
Deadhorse sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Deadhorse in March 2020. Select a month to view Deadhorse sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||08:18||17:56|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||08:08||19:59|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:57||21:01|
- Save up to 50% in the Hotels.com 48-hour sale
- Destinations across Europe, the Americas, Asia & Africa
- Travel before 27th August 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about the USA
More Alaska destinations
- Denali National Park
- Dutch Harbor
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details