- Find low prices on flights to Alaska
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Craig weather in March 2020
- 55°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 223223 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 66°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Craig, Alaska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Craig weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Craig in March is a cold 5°C (41°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 1°C (34°F). There are usually 4 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 32% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 223mm (8.8 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 20 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be low (2 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Craig in March is 6°C (43°F).
Craig sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Craig in March 2020. Select a month to view Craig sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:41||17:29|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||07:03||19:00|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:24||19:30|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Discover more about the USA
More Alaska destinations
- Denali National Park
- Dutch Harbor
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details