- Save up to 10% on selected Globus tours in 2020
- Save £50 per person on selected Cosmos tours
- Travel between 1st Apr & 31st Dec 2020 (inclusive)
Anchorage weather in March 2020
- 00°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- -8-8°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2222 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
- 22°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Anchorage, Alaska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Anchorage weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Anchorage in March is a cold 0°C (32°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a very cold -8°C (18°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 54% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 22mm (0.9 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 8 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be low (1 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Anchorage in March is 2°C (36°F).
Anchorage sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Anchorage in March 2020. Select a month to view Anchorage sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||07:58||18:27|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||08:11||20:06|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||07:24||20:45|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Discover more about the USA
More Alaska destinations
- Denali National Park
- Dutch Harbor
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details