- Explore top offers on Candlewood Suites in the USA
- Find hotels in New York, Houston & across the USA
- Book apartment-style suites for short & long stays
Mobile weather in March 2020
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 152152 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 1717°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Mobile, Alabama shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Mobile weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Mobile in March is a comfortable 21°C (70°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 10°C (50°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 55% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 152mm (6.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 10 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (8 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Mobile in March is 17°C (63°F).
Mobile sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Mobile in March 2020. Select a month to view Mobile sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:18||17:51|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||07:00||19:01|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:42||19:11|
- Browse the latest offers on Candlewood Suites
- Save with hotel offers, package deals & online discounts
- Book hotels in the USA, Canada & Mexico
Discover more about the USA
More Alabama destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details