- Save an EXTRA 10% on shared airport shuttle transfers
- Book shared transfers at 90 airports worldwide
- Enter GO Airport Shuttle discount code when searching
Huntsville weather in March 2020
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 168168 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The March weather guide for Huntsville, Alabama shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Huntsville weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Huntsville in March is a comfortable 17°C (63°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 4°C (39°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 54% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 168mm (6.6 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 11 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be high (6 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Huntsville sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Huntsville in March 2020. Select a month to view Huntsville sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:15||17:43|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:55||18:55|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:34||19:07|
- Save up to 50% in the Hotels.com 48-hour sale
- Destinations across Europe, the Americas, Asia & Africa
- Travel before 27th August 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about the USA
More Alabama destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details