- Save up to 30% on Millennium Hotels & Resorts in Europe
- 20% discount on flexible rates + Extra 10% for loyalty members
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Sheffield weather in March 2020
- 99°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6262 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
The March weather guide for Sheffield, UK shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Sheffield sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sheffield in March 2020. Select a month to view Sheffield sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:53||17:45|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:17||18:13|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:41||19:40|
- Win free hotel stays with Travelodge for a year
- Simply enter the free prize draw to be in with a chance
- More entries when you book between 25 Jul & 30 Sep 2019
Where's warm in the UK in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the UK in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.