- Save up to 50% on last minute summer holidays
- Book villas in France, Greece, Italy, Spain & Portugal
- Stay at luxury accommodation from villas to chateaux
Oxford weather in March 2020
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5252 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
The March weather guide for Oxford, UK shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Oxford in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 10°C in Oxford in March, falling to 2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Oxford in March?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Oxford in March - that's 29% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Oxford in March?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Oxford in March and the average monthly rainfall is 52mm.
Oxford sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Oxford in March 2020. Select a month to view Oxford sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:50||17:46|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:16||18:12|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:42||19:38|
- Save on beach holidays, city breaks & UK escapes
- Browse latest travel deals from Go Groopie
- Filter deals by destination or holiday type
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's warm in the UK in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the UK in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.