- Browse the latest holiday deals to the UAE
- Holidays start from just £712 per person
- Low deposits available from £50 per person
Jumeirah weather in March 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 2424 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Jumeirah, UAE shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Jumeirah weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Jumeirah in March is a warm 28°C (82°F) with moderate heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 17°C (63°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 68% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 24mm (0.9 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 4 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (10 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Jumeirah in March is 23°C (73°F).
Jumeirah sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Jumeirah in March 2020. Select a month to view Jumeirah sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:42||18:21|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:27||18:29|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:11||18:35|
- Search Momondo for cheap flights to the United Arab Emirates
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Discover more about the UAE
More UAE destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details