- Save at least 15% on hotels in the Booking.com getaway sale
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Marrakech & more
- Travel before 31st August 2019 (inclusive)
Kiev weather in March 2020
- 55°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- -2-2°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3535 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
The March weather guide for Kiev, Ukraine shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Kiev weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Kiev in March is a cold 5°C (41°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a very cold -2°C (28°F). There are usually 4 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 33% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 35mm (1.4 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 11 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be low (2 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Kiev sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kiev in March 2020. Select a month to view Kiev sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:41||17:40|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:09||18:05|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:36||19:29|
- Find low prices on flights to Ukraine
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
More Ukraine destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details