- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Funafuti weather in March 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 2121 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 313313 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Funafuti, Tuvalu shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Funafuti weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Funafuti in March is a hot 31°C (88°F) with very high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 25°C (77°F).
Expect 313mm (12.3 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 21 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Funafuti in March is 29°C (84°F).
Funafuti sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Funafuti in March 2020. Select a month to view Funafuti sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:08||18:23|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:07||18:16|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:07||18:08|
- Find low prices on flights to Tuvalu
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
More Tuvalu destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details