- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Salt Cay weather in March 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 3636 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Salt Cay, Turks & Caicos shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Salt Cay weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Salt Cay in March is a warm 28°C (82°F) with moderate heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 20°C (68°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 61% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 36mm (1.4 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 10 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Salt Cay in March is 25°C (77°F).
Salt Cay sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Salt Cay in March 2020. Select a month to view Salt Cay sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:05||17:49|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:52||18:55|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:38||19:00|
- Search Momondo for cheap flights to the Turks & Caicos
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Where's hot in the Turks and Caicos in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Turks and Caicos in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.