- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Nuku'alofa weather in March 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 263263 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Nuku'alofa, Tonga shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Nuku'alofa weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Nuku'alofa in March is a warm 29°C (84°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 24°C (75°F).
Expect 263mm (10.4 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 18 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Nuku'alofa in March is 27°C (81°F).
Nuku'alofa sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nuku'alofa in March 2020. Select a month to view Nuku'alofa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:38||19:08|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:43||18:55|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:48||18:42|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Where's hot in Tonga in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Tonga in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.