- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Lome weather in March 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 9696 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Lome, Togo shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lome in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Lome in March with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lome in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lome in March - that's 60% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Lome in March?
The average sea temperature around Lome in March is 28°C.
Does it ever rain in Lome in March?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Lome in March and the average monthly rainfall is 96mm.
Lome sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lome in March 2020. Select a month to view Lome sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:07||18:08|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:01||18:06|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||05:54||18:04|
- Find low prices on flights to Togo
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Togo in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Togo in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.