- Book online & save up to 11% on holidays to Switzerland
- Book online with TUI to receive discount
- FREE kids places & low deposits also available
Zurich weather in March 2020
- 99°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6565 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The March weather guide for Zurich, Switzerland shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Zurich weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Zurich in March is a cool 9°C (48°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 1°C (34°F). There are usually 4 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 33% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 65mm (2.6 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 15 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (3 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Zurich sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Zurich in March 2020. Select a month to view Zurich sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||07:05||18:11|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:36||18:33|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||07:06||19:55|
- Book river cruises in Switzerland in 2020 with TUI
- Receive £120 credit per person to be used on excursions
- Travel between 1st Mar & 31st Oct 2020 (inclusive)
More Switzerland destinations
- St Gallen
- St Moritz
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details