- Book river cruises in Switzerland in 2020 with TUI
- Save EXTRA £150 on TUI River Cruises in 2020
- Travel between 1st Mar & 31st Oct 2020 (inclusive)
Luzern weather in March 2020
- 88°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 00°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6868 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The March weather guide for Luzern, Switzerland shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
River Cruise deal finder
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Luzern sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Luzern in March 2020. Select a month to view Luzern sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||07:06||18:13|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:37||18:34|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||07:07||19:55|
- Book online & save up to 11% on holidays to Switzerland
- Book online with TUI to receive discount
- FREE kids places & low deposits also available
Where's warm in Switzerland in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Switzerland in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.