- Find cheap flights to St Vincent & the Grenadines with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Kingstown weather in March 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 104104 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Kingstown, St Vincent & the Grenadines shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kingstown in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Kingstown in March with high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kingstown in March?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kingstown in March - that's 69% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Kingstown in March?
The average sea temperature around Kingstown in March is 27°C.
Does it rain in Kingstown in March?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Kingstown in March and the average monthly rainfall is 104mm.
Kingstown sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kingstown in March 2020. Select a month to view Kingstown sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:21||18:14|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:11||18:15|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:01||18:17|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about St Vincent & the Grenadines
Where's hot in St Vincent & Grenadines in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in St Vincent & Grenadines in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.