- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
St Pierre weather in March 2020
- 11°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- -5-5°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9797 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 00°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for St Pierre, St Pierre & Miquelon shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to St Pierre weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in St Pierre in March is a cold 1°C (34°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a very cold -5°C (23°F). There are usually 4 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 32% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 97mm (3.8 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 15 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (3 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around St Pierre in March is 0°C (32°F).
St Pierre sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for St Pierre in March 2020. Select a month to view St Pierre sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||07:23||18:31|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||07:55||19:53|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||07:25||20:13|
- Search Momondo for cheap flights to St Pierre & Miquelon
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
More St Pierre and Miquelon destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details