- Book online & save 12% on holidays to St Lucia
- Book online with TUI to receive discount
- FREE kids places & low deposits also available
Cap Estate weather in March 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 7676 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Cap Estate, St Lucia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Cap Estate weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Cap Estate in March is a warm 29°C (84°F) with moderate heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 22°C (72°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 69% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 76mm (3.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 13 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Cap Estate in March is 26°C (79°F).
Cap Estate sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Cap Estate in March 2020. Select a month to view Cap Estate sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:20||18:12|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:10||18:14|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:00||18:16|
- Save up to 45% on holidays to St Lucia
- Book all inclusive holidays for 3 nights or more
- Travel before 30th June 2021 (inclusive)
Discover more about St Lucia
Popular St Lucia destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in St Lucia in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details