- Explore camping in the Costa Blanca & pre-book deals online
- Book camping holidays to Benidorm, Costa Blanca, Spain
- Filter campsites by rating, facilities, location & more
Playa de San Juan weather in March 2020
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2828 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1414°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Playa de San Juan, Costa Blanca shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Playa de San Juan in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Playa de San Juan in March, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Playa de San Juan in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Playa de San Juan in March - that's 58% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Playa de San Juan in March?
The average sea temperature around Playa de San Juan in March is 14°C.
Does it rain in Playa de San Juan in March?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Playa de San Juan in March and the average monthly rainfall is 28mm.
Playa de San Juan sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Playa de San Juan in March 2020. Select a month to view Playa de San Juan sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||07:33||18:55|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||07:11||19:10|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||07:48||20:24|
- Affordable airport transfers from Alicante & Murcia
- Serving Costa Blanca (Benidorm, Calpe, Denia, Albir & Altea)
- Price Match Promise on private transfers from Alicante Airport
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Spain
Where's hot in the Costa Blanca in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa Blanca in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.