- Find low prices on flights to Senegal
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Ziguinchor weather in March 2020
- 3636°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The March weather guide for Ziguinchor, Senegal shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ziguinchor in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 36°C in Ziguinchor in March with very high heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ziguinchor in March?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ziguinchor in March - that's 77% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Ziguinchor in March?
There are usually no days with some rain in Ziguinchor in March and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Ziguinchor sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ziguinchor in March 2020. Select a month to view Ziguinchor sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||07:21||19:14|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||07:12||19:16|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||07:02||19:17|
- Find the cheapest flights to Dakar (DKR), Senegal
- Check the best prices available for the next 8 months
- Prices shown are return fares including taxes & surcharges
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Senegal in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Senegal in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.