- Find low prices on flights to Samoa
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Apia weather in March 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 332332 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Apia, Samoa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Apia weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Apia in March is a hot 30°C (86°F) with very high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 24°C (75°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 53% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 332mm (13.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 18 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Apia in March is 29°C (84°F).
Apia sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Apia in March 2020. Select a month to view Apia sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||07:28||19:50|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||07:31||19:41|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||07:32||19:30|
- Find cheap flights to Samoa with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
More Samoa destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details