- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
St Petersburg weather in March 2020
- 11°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- -6-6°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3535 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
- -2-2°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for St Petersburg, Russia (Europe) shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
St Petersburg sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for St Petersburg in March 2020. Select a month to view St Petersburg sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||07:56||18:27|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||07:11||19:04|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:26||19:41|
- Stay at Holiday Inn hotels with Open Lobby in 2019/2020
- Enjoy coffee, drinks, snacks, dinner & entertainment
- Open Lobby hotels available in the UK & across Europe
Where's warm in Russia (Europe) in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Russia (Europe) in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.