- Save up to 30% on hotels in Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Book hotel stays in the Hilton summer sale
- Travel before 6th January 2020 (inclusive)
Bucharest weather in March 2020
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 00°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3939 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The March weather guide for Bucharest, Romania shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Bucharest weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Bucharest in March is a cool 11°C (52°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 0°C (32°F). There are usually 5 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 38% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 39mm (1.5 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 10 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (3 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Bucharest sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bucharest in March 2020. Select a month to view Bucharest sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:52||18:04|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:26||18:23|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:58||19:42|
- Book cheap holidays in 2019/2020 from just £92 per person
- Pay low holiday deposits from £25 per person
- FREE child places also available on select holidays
More Romania destinations
- Poiana Brasov
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details