- Browse the top holiday offers to Madeira
- Check out the Tripadvisor rating before you book
- Filter deals by price, star rating, duration, month & more
Canico weather in March 2020
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7575 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 1818°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Canico, Madeira shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Canico weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Canico in March is a comfortable 16°C (61°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 10°C (50°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 47% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 75mm (3.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 10 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be high (6 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Canico in March is 18°C (64°F).
Canico sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Canico in March 2020. Select a month to view Canico sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||07:35||19:05|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||07:16||19:16|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||07:56||20:27|
- Save EXTRA 10% on Goldcar car hire in 2018/2019
- Become Goldcar club to discount & special gift
- Discount available to first car hire with Goldcar only
Discover more about Madeira
Popular Madeira destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Madeira in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details