- Save up to 35% when you book 5 nights or more
- Book hotel stays in top destinations in Europe & worldwide
- Including Barcelona, Amsterdam, New York & Bangkok
Lisbon weather in March 2020
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6868 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1515°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Lisbon, Portugal shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Lisbon sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lisbon in March 2020. Select a month to view Lisbon sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||07:08||18:30|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:46||18:45|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||07:22||19:59|
- Search for holiday accommodation in Lisbon, Portugal
- Enter travel dates & number of guests or browse by map
- Filter homes by price, type, faciliities & more
Discover more about Portugal
Where's hot in Portugal in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Portugal in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.