- Book tours & holidays to Portugal with G Adventures
- Tour prices start from just £705 per person
- Filter holidays by date, price, activity, duration & difficulty
Sao Miguel weather in March 2020
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 106106 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Sao Miguel, Azores shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Sao Miguel weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Sao Miguel in March is a comfortable 16°C (61°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 11°C (52°F). There are usually 4 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 33% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 106mm (4.2 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 18 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (5 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Sao Miguel in March is 16°C (61°F).
Sao Miguel sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sao Miguel in March 2020. Select a month to view Sao Miguel sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||07:14||18:37|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:52||18:51|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||07:29||20:05|
- Save on flights from the UK with TAP Air Portugal
- Fly to mainland Portugal, Maderia & the Azores
- Plus destinations in South & Central America & beyond
Discover more about Portugal
More Azores destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details