- Save EXTRA 8% on selected hotels worldwide
- Destinations across Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
- Travel before 21st November 2019 (inclusive)
Sao Jorge weather in March 2020
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9696 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Sao Jorge, Azores shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Sao Jorge weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Sao Jorge in March is a comfortable 15°C (59°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 11°C (52°F). There are usually 4 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 33% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 96mm (3.8 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 18 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (5 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Sao Jorge in March is 16°C (61°F).
Sao Jorge sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sao Jorge in March 2020. Select a month to view Sao Jorge sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||07:24||18:46|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||07:02||19:01|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||07:39||20:16|
- Save up to 40% on summer hotel stays in the Hotels sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th August 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about Portugal
More Azores destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details