- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Ribeira Grande weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Portugal with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 101101 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Ribeira Grande, Azores shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Ribeira Grande in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Ribeira Grande in March, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ribeira Grande in March?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ribeira Grande in March - that's 33% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Ribeira Grande in March?
The average sea temperature around Ribeira Grande in March is 16°C.
Does it rain in Ribeira Grande in March?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Ribeira Grande in March and the average monthly rainfall is 101mm.
Ribeira Grande sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ribeira Grande in March 2021. Select a month to view Ribeira Grande sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||07:13||18:36|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||06:51||18:50|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||07:29||20:04|
- Compare ticket prices for flights, trains & coaches
- Choose your preferred mode of transport & book online
- Including routes from over 150 airlines & transport providers
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Portugal
Where's hot in the Azores in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Azores in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.