- Browse the latest holiday deals to the Azores
- Holidays start from just £325 per person
- Low deposits available from £50 per person
Flores weather in March 2020
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 105105 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Flores, Azores shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Flores weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Flores in March is a cool 13°C (55°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 9°C (48°F). There are usually 4 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 31% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 105mm (4.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 18 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (5 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Flores in March is 16°C (61°F).
Flores sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Flores in March 2020. Select a month to view Flores sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||07:37||18:57|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||07:14||19:13|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||07:50||20:28|
- Find low prices on flights to the Azores
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Discover more about Portugal
More Azores destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details