- Save up to £300 on holidays in 2019/2020
- Min spend: £300 off £3,500, £150 off £1,750 & £75 off £800
- Travel before 31st October 2020 (inclusive)
Silves weather in March 2020
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5757 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The March weather guide for Silves, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Silves weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Silves in March is a comfortable 17°C (63°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 9°C (48°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 59% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 57mm (2.2 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 8 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (5 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Silves sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Silves in March 2020. Select a month to view Silves sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||07:04||18:28|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:43||18:42|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||07:20||19:56|
- Explore all inclusive holiday deals for to the Algarve
- Filter deals by board basis, star rating & more
- Holidays start from just £213 per person
Discover more about the Algarve
Popular Algarve destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Algarve in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Armacao De Pera
- Praia Da Rocha
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details