- Pay £50 low deposits on holidays per person
- Book cheap holidays to Europe, Mediterranean & more
- Pay final balance just 2 weeks before you depart
Sagres weather in March 2020
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5858 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1515°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Sagres, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Sagres weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Sagres in March is a comfortable 17°C (63°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 11°C (52°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 60% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 58mm (2.3 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 7 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (5 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Sagres in March is 15°C (59°F).
Sagres sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sagres in March 2020. Select a month to view Sagres sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||07:06||18:30|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:45||18:44|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||07:22||19:58|
- Save up to £200 on summer beach holidays & city breaks
- Book last minute holiday deals with easyJet holidays
- Travel before 31st October 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about the Algarve
Popular Algarve destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Algarve in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Armacao De Pera
- Praia Da Rocha
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details