- Find cheap flights to North Korea with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Pyongyang weather in March 2020
- 77°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- -3-3°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2828 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The March weather guide for Pyongyang, North Korea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Pyongyang weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Pyongyang in March is a cold 7°C (45°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a very cold -3°C (27°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 62% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 28mm (1.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 6 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (4 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Pyongyang sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Pyongyang in March 2020. Select a month to view Pyongyang sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||07:09||18:30|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:47||18:45|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:23||19:00|
- Save EXTRA 8% on selected hotels worldwide
- Destinations across Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
- Travel before 21st November 2019 (inclusive)
More North Korea destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details