- Find the cheapest flights to Niamey (NIM), Niger
- Check the best prices available for the next 8 months
- Prices shown are return fares including taxes & surcharges
Niamey weather in March 2020
- 3939°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 33 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The March weather guide for Niamey, Niger shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Niamey weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Niamey in March is a very hot 39°C (102°F) with very high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 24°C (75°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 64% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 3mm (0.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 1 day with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Niamey sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Niamey in March 2020. Select a month to view Niamey sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||07:07||19:00|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:58||19:02|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:48||19:03|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
More Niger destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details