- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Janakpur weather in March 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 1414 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The March weather guide for Janakpur, Nepal shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Janakpur in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Janakpur in March with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Janakpur in March?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Janakpur in March - that's 64% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Janakpur in March?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Janakpur in March and the average monthly rainfall is 14mm.
Janakpur sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Janakpur in March 2020. Select a month to view Janakpur sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:25||18:02|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:09||18:11|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||05:53||18:18|
- Check popular offers on Wendy Wu Tours to Nepal
- Sort by price, duration, reviews & popular ratings
- Book with the award winning specialist tour operator
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Nepal in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Nepal in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.