- Save up to 40% on summer hotel stays in the Hotels sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th August 2019 (inclusive)
Maputo weather in March 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 9898 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Maputo, Mozambique shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Maputo weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Maputo in March is a hot 30°C (86°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 22°C (72°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 65% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 98mm (3.9 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 11 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Maputo in March is 27°C (81°F).
Maputo sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Maputo in March 2020. Select a month to view Maputo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||05:44||18:20|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||05:52||18:05|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||05:59||17:49|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
More Mozambique destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details