- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Podgorica weather in March 2020
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 155155 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The March weather guide for Podgorica, Montenegro shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Podgorica in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Podgorica in March, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Podgorica in March?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Podgorica in March - that's 45% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Podgorica in March?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Podgorica in March and the average monthly rainfall is 155mm.
Podgorica sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Podgorica in March 2020. Select a month to view Podgorica sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:18||17:33|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||05:53||17:51|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:27||19:08|
- Explore offers on holiday accommodation in Montenegro
- Filter deals by location, activities, faciiities & more
- Search for specific dates to narrow your search
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Montenegro
Where's warm in Montenegro in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Montenegro in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.